Stretch Face Mask
Our stretch face mask is comfortable to wear, allows you to breathe easy, helps you from spreading germs and aids in keeping other people’s secretions out, better than soft cotton masks. This mask is one continuous piece of fabric making the secure ear holes feel less tight than other masks. It also keeps you cool, and doesn’t warm your face up like so many other fabrics. With three openings to choose from, this innovative, form-fitting no-sew design truly makes it a one-size-fits-all!
The polyester/spandex blend fabric is machine washable and dryer-safe.
Due to material shortages, fabric color will vary and cannot be guaranteed.
DISCLAIMER: These hand-crafted face masks do not claim to prevent the spread of disease alone. They are created to help contain the wearer's germs, or to cover and preserve the remaining scare supply of medically approved masks (N95). This is not intended to be medical advice or guidelines. Please refer to the CDC and WHO for up to date information.
Due to safety concerns, we cannot accept returns of face masks.
Care and Cleaning Instructions
- Wash before initial wear and after each use.
- Machine wash with HOT water (160°F).
- Place your mask in a pillowcase or laundry bag if available.
- Machine dry on medium or high heat.
General Guidelines for Using a Face Mask
- Wash your hands before wearing and after removing mask.
- Handle by ear-holes only. Avoid touching the center areas of the mask.
- Remove and wash mask if soiled or damp.
- Always follow social distancing and good hygiene practices.