Face Masks DIY Sewing Kit - 5 Pack
Make your own protective mask with a sewing kit from SugarHouse Industries. Our DIY face mask kits come with pre cut fabric, rope and barrel-locks for 5 lined masks.
An instructional video demonstrating how to sew the masks is provided.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Limits amount of aerosols, sprays, and splatter propagated by wearere.
- Light weight, durable, solution-dyed polyester makes them highly suitable for extended wear.
- Adjustable pull rope straps with locking toggle for comfortable use.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Due to safety concerns, we cannot accept returns of face shields.
Due to high demand, standard orders of face masks may take up to 5 business days to ship. You will receive the tracking number once your order has shipped.
Care and Cleaning Instructions
- Wash before initial wear and after each use.
- Machine wash with HOT water (160°F).
- Place your mask in a pillowcase or laundry bag to prevent straps from tangling in the machine.
- Machine dry on medium or high heat.
- We recommend tying the rope behind the barrel lock to prevent it from slipping out.
General Guidelines for Using a Face Mask
- Wash your hands before wearing and after removing mask.
- Pick up masks by ties only. Avoid touching the mask.
- Remove mask if soiled or damp.
- Always follow social distancing and good hygiene practices.