Dental Loupe Face Shield - 3 Pack
SugarHouse Dental Face Shields equip dental professionals with an added layer of protection against airborne illnesses by stopping patients’ secretion and saliva from spreading. An extra-wide foam band accomodates the use of dental loupes while maintaining the safety of the care provider. Standard and custom foam band widths are available.
- Limits amount of aerosols, sprays, and splatter propagated by patient.
- Wrap-around design provides over-the-top, side and front face enclosure.
- 3” foam headband accomodates dental loupes.
- Light weight, durable, closed-cell polyethylene foam makes them highly suitable for extended wear.
- Anti-scratch, clear, .20 mm vinyl.
- Dimensions: 16” wide x 12” tall.
- Proudly made in the USA.
DISCLAIMER: These hand-crafted face shields are not recommended to prevent the spread of disease alone. They are created to help healthcare professionals preserve the remaining medically approved masks we do have left. This is not intended to be medical advice or guidelines. Please refer to the CDC and WHO for up to date information.
Due to safety concerns, we cannot accept returns of face shields.
Care and Cleaning Instructions
With proper care and cleaning your dental face shields can be reused, time and time again without compromising the clarity of the shield and its ability to repel liquids, and sprays.
- Use Clorox wipes or soap and warm water to rinse.
- To avoid scratching the vinyl use a soft, lint free towel to dry after cleaning.
- Store flat when not in use.
- A hairdryer in low heat setting will remove creases in the vinyl.
- Super glue or hot glue can be used to reattach the foam to the clear vinyl.